Bali Fishing Adventure
Spend your day exploring Balinese cuisine at the gorgeous Bali Asli, located in the stunning region of Amlapura.Come Enjoy this Bali Fishing Trip at Bali Asli, which combines serendipity and vision in a unique recipe created by Executive Chef and Director, Penelope Williams. It is a special restaurant that supports and promotes local cuisine, people and produce. Get aboard a traditional fishing boat, try your luck in catching today’s lunch as you enjoy some of the best views of Mount Agung on the island. End your day with a cooking class under the guidance of a professional chef and feast on your spoils of the day!
- Bapak Wayan our local fisherman from Bug-Bug village, will help you aboard his traditional style jukung out-rigger sailing boat and join the rest of the fishing fleet, in the crystal clear waters around the small islands just of Pasir Putih beach, east Bali
- But its not only about catching a fish, the view back to Mount Agung over the ocean is just as spectacular as the colourful display set by the sails of the boats.
- Come back and cook your catch with the Bali Asli chefs for guides.
Bali Asli Restaurant
Food on the tour
English speaking guide
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Driver & Guide gratuities
- Duration is 7 hours – 8 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen and sunglasses
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher