Adventure & Nature Armenia
We start our day with a trek from Yenokavan village through a wonderful forested route into the most unspoilt and rugged area of north-eastern Armenia as we head into a deep gorge before descending to cascading waterfalls and the most scenic meadows in Armenia. Follow the hiking trail to reach hidden caves of Lastiver, Armenia’s best-kept secret.The seal of mankind is put here on the walls of the cave – through dozens of beautiful carvings that depict man and beast side by side as well as images of large and small crosses. It is due to these crosses that some people visit Lastiver today as a place of pilgrimage.
We continue our journey to Dilijan Spa Town also called Armenian Switzerland or Little Switzerland by the locals, due to the densely forested valleys and mountains with alpine meadows surrounding them, making it a perfect ski spot.
- We will head from Yerevan to Yenokavan village in Tavush province. Here we will start our hiking to Lastiver. The path passes along the mountains and thick forests and the breathtaking scenery will leave you speechless.
- Here we will take a zip-line in Extreme Yell park and fly over a deep gorge. This is unforgettable experience that you can have once in life.
- On the way back to Yerevan we will visit Dilijan spa town which is famous for its mineral water sources, pure air and beautiful architecture. It is also known as a craft and arts center.
Hotel in Yerevan
Tour and transfers in a private car
English speaking guide
Map of Armenia
All entrance fees
Guide and driver gratuity
Meals and drinks
- Duration is 10 hours – 12 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses if you take this tour in summer
- Please wear warm clothes if you take this tour in spring or autumn
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher