Enjoy our Jagasari Adventure! History, culture, beautiful scenery, walking, biking and soaking in the essence of the region. Visit an authentic Balinese family compound and interact with the locals. End your 3 hour village biking and trekking journey at the most picturesque section of the village of Laplapan and then end the perfect day with lunch amidst the rice fields.
Bali Safari Adventure
Our journey starts at one of Bali’s most important temples, Jagasari.Our journey starts at one of Bali’s most important and ancient temples, Jagasari. We will walk from Jagasari for around 1 hour where our experienced guide will escort you through temples and rice-fields rarely seen by tourists.
We depart the village by bike to visit the Alas Paiguman temple, before arriving at Manukaya village. Through beautiful rice terraces we will also see the ancient Subak irrigation system.
- The three hour village trekking & biking journey will end at the most picturesque section of the village of Laplapan, where you will be treated to an excellent lunch in the rice-fields
- This is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the history of the development of the Balinese Hinduism, enjoy beautiful scenery and experience Balinese life first hand
Hotel in South/Central Bali
Tour in a refurbished VW Kombi
Experienced-trekking, cycling & culture guides
Bike, helmet, gloves & spare bike
Refreshments on car and on bike
Lunch in the rice fields
Entrance fees if any
Guide and driver gratuity
Drinks and melas unless specified
- Duration is 8 hours – 9 hours
- This tour is not suitable for young children – Children must be taller than 140cm to ride bikes.
- No singlets are allowed in temples, kindly dress accordingly
- Please carry sunscreen,sunglasses, mosquito repellant and hats
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Don’t forget to bring your swimwear & pool towel or a change of clothes
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher