Bali Snorkeling Journey
Swimming, visiting new places, great scenery, wildlife and Bali snorkeling. After snorkelling continue your journey to a very special restaurant, Bali Asli. On your way back stop at Tirtha Gangga and jump into the spring fed pools for a refreshing dip. Do this and more on your perfect day.
We head east through the rice bowl of Bali to the main harbour where we will get on our boat for a short journey around two headlands to our snorkelling location. Here you will jump into the clear water with your qualified dive master, there are some fantastic specimens of plate corals here not to mention the fish.
- You can choose to snorkel or your qualified dive master will also be able to take you for a reef dive if you so wish.
- After the snorkel we continue our journey to a very special restaurant, Bali Asli which combines serendipity and vision in a unique recipe created by Executive Chef and Director, Penelope Williams
- After lunch we will visit one of the largest water palaces in Bali, Tirtagangga where you can jump into the spring fed pool for a very refreshing swim, thus ending your perfect day
Hotel in South/Central Bali
Tour and transfers in a private car
English speaking guide
Experienced dive instructor
Snorkelling & Diving Gear
Lunch at Bali Asli
Entrance to the temples
Guide and driver gratuity
Drinks and meals unless specified
- Duration is 9 hours – 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen,sunglasses, mosquito repellant and hats
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Don’t forget to bring your swimwear & pool towel or a change of clothes
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher