An adventurous morning mixed with just the right amount of culture. Visit to a local market where you will pick out fresh local produce for your cooking class with the help of a professional chef. Take part in a session of creating traditional Balinese flower offerings called “Canang”. End your day with a cooking class under the guidance of a professional chef, followed by a leisurely lunch at Bali Asli.
Visit the Amlapura market in the morning with experienced chefs and gather fresh produce for your menu. Help carry the shopping and and absorb some real Balinese action in the hustle and bustle of the market.
Return to Bali Asli and learn how to prepare your lunch using traditional equipment and techniques.
- Devour your labour in the perfect setting for lunch. The end to the perfect day.
Hotel in South/Central Bali
Tour and transfers in a private vehicle
English speaking guide
Morning market visit with the professional chef
Cooking class and lunch at Bali Asli
Guide and driver gratuity
Drinks and meals unless specified
- Duration is 7 hours – 8 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen,sunglasses, and hats
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher