Bali Cycling Culinary Adventure
An adventurous morning mixed with just the right amount of culture. Cycle your way through a beautiful Balinese village soaking in the local vibe and end your perfect day with a traditional Megibung lunch at Bali Asli.
- The historical village of Sideman nestled in the foothills of Mount Agung will be the starting point for your adventure.
- Glide along country lanes and down remote dirt tracks between rice fields, through jungle, gazing over post card picture views.
- Arriving at Bali Asli in time for your Balinese megibung lunch.
DEPARTURE TIME DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION
Bali Asli Restaurant
Food on the tour
English speaking guide
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Guide and driver gratuities
- Duration is 10 hours – 12 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses if you take this tour in summer
- Please wear warm clothes if you take this tour in spring or autumn
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher