Travel to the Dilijan National Park to visit all the historical and unique sites the park has to offer. Hike through ancient landscapes that have been occupied for over two millennia of human history.
Start your day with a visit to Goshavank Monastery. The Monastery was built along the ruins of an older monastery which was destroyed in an earthquake in the 12th century. The current monastery was built by Mkhitar Gosh after whom it is named. He transformed the monastery into a cultural and learning centre and established the first law library in Armenia.
Your journey continues with a hike to Lake Gosh from Goshavank, the hike is a little challenging and takes about an hour and a half. But we have rarely been confronted with so much alluring beauty, calmness, tranquility, and a seductive manifestation of nature’s splendor as that of Lake Gosh.After the hike and a dip in the lake, we drive you up to Dilijan, a unique spa town in Armenia. The town used to be a famous spa town, and slowly people are returning for the crisp mountain air and access to the national park.
End your day with a visit to Sevanavank Monastery, which according to an inscription found in the territory, was built by Armenian princess Mariam, daughter of Ashot I. The monastery has played a crucial role in Armenian history, in fact, it has served as a place for battle. From the monastery you can experience the magnificent Lake Sevan also known as the Pearl of Armenia and the only beach in the landlocked country.
Bali Safari Adventure
- Make your way from Yerevan to Goshavank monastery which is situated in Gosh village. This unique monastery is surrounded by thick forests and is in a perfect harmony with nature. From here we will hike to Gosh Lake which is situated in the heart of Dilijan national park.
- Afterwards we will visit Dilijan spa town which is famous for its mineral water sources, pure air and beautiful architecture. It is also known as a craft and arts center.
- At the end of our tour we will visit Sevanavank monastery which is situated on Sevan peninsula. Here we can admire the amazing view of Lake Sevan which is one of the largest high freshwater lakes in the world. Lake Sevan is considered to be the pearl of Armenia surrounded by high mountain chains.
Hotel in Yerevan
Tour and transfers in a private car
English speaking guide
Map of Armenia
All entrance fees
Guide and driver gratuity
Meals and drinks
- Duration is 8 hours – 10 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses if you take this tour in summer
- Please wear warm clothes if you take this tour in spring or autumn
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher