Traditional Balinese Culinary Experience
Trek upto a traditional Balinese village, experience gorgeous sights of rice fields, oceans and volcanoes and get some hands on cooking experience under the guidance of a professional chef! Go on our unique bali culinary tour.
- Pick up at the hotel and transfer to the Bali Asli.
- Meet with your trekking guide who will take you “through the looking glass” up into the village of Pangi. You will have the opportunity to peak into the daily life of the Balinese.
- Enjoy stunning views over rice fields, ocean and volcanoes and you will see Balinese palm wine being made, bathe your feet in the springs in the valley of Tauke before wandering through the rice fields back to Bali Asli for a traditional East Balinese lunch or to start your cooking class.
- Transfer back to your accommodation.
Hotel in South / Central Bali
7.30 am – 8.00 am
English speaking guide
Meals and drinks not mentioned
Driver & Guide gratuities
- Duration is 7 hours – 8 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses if you take this tour in summer
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher