Berlin Food Tour
Discover Berlin’s history through it’s food. This is a must do thing in Berlin. Follow Samantha all over central Berlin starting at Häagen Dasz at Hackescher Markt and experience the different influences for Berlin’s culinary scene. You will walk around Central Berlin hopping from one food stop to the other. Sam is a brilliantly funny and entertaining guide who truly loves Berlin and the food Culture. Start at some of the first settlers that came into new Berlin after the war, and end with the only East German product that remains in production today. From Email us for any special dietary requirements!
- Meet at the Häagen Dasz near Hackescher Markt.
- For the next two hours Samantha will take you on a gastronomical tour of Central Berlin
- End the tour with a chat with Samantha at her favourite bar.
The Häagen Dasz in Hackerscher Markt
LENGTH OF TOUR
Food on the tour (6 food tastings)
English speaking guide
Water + 2 drinks
Meals and drinks not mentioned
- Duration is 10 hours – 12 hours
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please carry sunscreen, sunglasses if you take this tour in summer
- Please wear warm clothes if you take this tour in spring or autumn
- Don’t forget to carry a camera
- Please do carry a digital copy of your confirmation voucher